Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FOREX : 3TYPES OF MARKET ANALYSIS

To begin, let's look at three ways on how you would analyze and develop ideas to trade the market. There are three basic types of market analysis:
  1. Technical Analysis
  2. Fundamental Analysis
  3. Sentiment Analysis

There has always been a constant debate as to which analysis is better, but to tell you the truth, you need to know all three.

It's kind of like standing on a three-legged stool - if one of the legs is weak, the stool will break under your weight and you'll fall flat on your face. The same holds true in trading. If your analysis on any of the three types of trading is weak and you ignore it, there's a good chance that it will cause you to lose out on your trade!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

我怎么能要求更多的细节吗?伟大的职位需要知道更多...

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap age muster and resolve be checking promote soon. Will check into public notice my site as well and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.

seyn said...

yes..i 'm in learning process and sorry if the details is not so precise..

Mr. Swift said...

Ohh main forex?


Let's Read! : I Love Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton.