Friday, November 19, 2010

How to Get a Verified Paypal Account

hye readers..

since i just got my new verified Paypal account, i think it is necessary for me to share this one ok..

In order to have a verified Paypal account, one should have a debit or credit card first. The reason is that Paypal need to verify your account based on this card. The most preferred card is a visa debit card and Public Bank offer this kind of card.

ladies and gentlemen,

These are the steps on how to make a verified ebay account

  1. Go to www.paypal.com
  2. Register an account in Paypal website. Choose the category of account preferrable such as premier, bussiness or personal. I just registered myself as personal since i do use Ebay for purpose of buying only.
  3. Kindly fill in the personal information in the form. I believed my readers capable of doing this.
  4. Next, fill in the information for your debit/credit card.
  5. Voila, finished and just wait till your paypal account to be verified by the Paypal itself
Ladies and gentlemen,

people always misunderstood that Paypal is a kind of bank. NO!!!
Paypal is just a way to make a safe deal online by hiding on the necessary card information ok!!

people who intend to shop online should have this ok and i strongly recommend my GF who is very shophaholic to start having the Paypal please.

thanks listeners..

No comments: